In the words of Jerri Blank: "I've got somethin' to say!"

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Blog for Film

Hello there. It has come to my attention that a great deal of my entries are related to movies and movie reviews. I have decided to branch off a new blog about movies and film specifically, leaving this blogger La Pajarita space for other topics. Here is the link to my new film site, Medicinema. (http://melissasmedicinema.wordpress.com/). This is what I have done instead of preparing for my class which I will begin teaching on Wednesday. Oops!

To begin I will probably just be moving previous film-related entries from this blogger site to the new one. However, if you are interested in film, please follow this new blog as I will be posting new reviews, critiques and commentary in the near future. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment